Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Update

Deadline getting closer.......
Stress getting higher.....
Sleep getting lower.....
But good progress over the weekend :)

All the work last week and the weekend went towards the experimental site, I did some design of things that would affect both, hopefully I can implement this so that we have a backup site for the use case.
  • Major updates
    • fixed the layout hell I had, wonder why css works so unituitive.. fixed for any resolution, no more rezising problems, resizing tables etc.
    • Added form generation on drop
    • Added toolbar disable when something is dropped
    • Added a cancel drop
    • Made the container for the history bar
    • Added some relationships between selected actions

At the moment I am working on making prettier :), adding decoration and tooltips with dummy text. Need to do some more design on how the flow of the site should work; I have 2 possibilities, handle everything using javascript and never change the page where I am standing or the opposite and just have a normal navigation.

Tomorro we have the presentation again hoping I can finish polishing all the details to have a basic flow going. Doubt we will have a result page yet but I will try to come up with something temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment